1. Check in between 16:00 and 00:00 – check out no later than 10:30am.
2. Rooms cannot be guaranteed until 4pm on the day of arrival.
3. Children of all ages are welcome.
4. Pets are not allowed.
5. Smoking and/or vaping is not permitted anywhere on the hotel premises.
6. Groups are accepted up to a maximum of six people – larger groups must contact us in advance. We do not accept stag or hen parties.
7. Limited parking is available on site and is free of charge. Overflow / reserved car park is available nearby at a charge of £4.00 per day. On street council parking is available at a charge of £6.60 per day.
1. A non-refundable deposit equal to the full booking amount is required at the time of booking.
2. We accept cheque and BACS, as well as following cards: Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Maestro/Switch, Mastercard – no extra charge.
1. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date), the full cost of the booking will be charged.
2. Cancellation insurance can be taken out (when booking direct). This will allow you to cancel up to twelve days prior to the arrival date and receive a 90% refund of the total cost.
1. Sandringham Hotels (Isle of Wight) Ltd is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
2. This is done by storing cookie data, locally, in your browser.
1. Sandringham Hotels (I.W) Limited operate a CCTV and audio recording scheme in some public areas on the premises.
2. Signage is located where this scheme is in use.
3. You can request footage of yourself by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org – ICO regulations and restrictions apply.
(Wi-Fi) Internet Usage:
1. Please see our separate document. You can read this when connecting to our free internet service.
1. You can request our food hygiene and safety documents at the hotel reception or find displayed in the restaurant.
2. All food is homemade by our resident chef in our on-site kitchen; with a 5/5 hygiene rating by the Isle of Wight Council.
3. We take food preparation and safety very seriously.
Policies and terms are subject to change at any time.
For all further information contact HR@iwhotels.co.uk.